Saturday, 27 March 2010

UK. UK.UK

Hey :D my nan has gone home last night back to the uk.
Me and my mum are following her, next thursday night.
I'm excited.

I'll be arriving friday morning. I'll hang out. then when night there have a bath. Go to bed. Wake up. Get ready. Then my dad arrives (yeah too much travellin goin on here) with our car. My mum will drop me and my dad off to train station. We have to get a train to london. im going to london again. geez, what a lot of travelling!
I'll be seeing my best friend of all time khadija ziai
thats the best part. the next best part is coming back to nans after my weekend as ill be so tired. the bad thing is that i wont be blogging at all. until we rent a place. I will have to get lots of credit to be able to tweet from my phone which will be harder than ever. I'll try. I will do my best. if u dont hear from me for a week dont worry. dont unfollow me. im busy..and ill be back. i'll have bought a video camera and will be making videos, so when i do have the net back i will be posting lots and lots of good videos.

thanks for reading..

PEACE OUT! [i'll blog again on the day/night before we leave]

http://www.ijustwannahavefun.tumblr.com/
www.twitter.com/phoebechelsea

1 comment: