Saturday, 6 March 2010

Want me to create you your own background!? You choose colour,text,picture,style...etc

<< This is my old background..you may the thinking..'That's so small!' it is. But, the rest of the background was just plain pink..

I can create your very own background.

You tell me what you want me to put for the text, and text font and colour. Also, a picture of you. ANY size! You choose background colours and any clip-arts. 

Or you can say whatever background you want. 








QUICK NOTE: *I am unable to do any rude backgrounds. I will not accept this, and will not do it for you. As it's against Twitter's rules as well. I'm sorry, but that's THAT*

 Q&A:


Is it free?
Yes

Do I have to follow you?
Yes, if you want to DM me what you would love!!!!!!!

Can the background be anything,from mini profiles to colourful stuff?
Yep! Or it wouldn't be as much fun, right!?

Are you just saying this to get more followers?
NO, it's just I have so much fun creating backgrounds that i'd like to do it for someone else!

So it is free,I can choose from anything I like?!
Yes!
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment