Monday, 22 March 2010

My Style :D (In Clothing)

My style is pretty trendy. But I don't always go with the first favourite top I see. Below they'll be my style in clothes.

Tops
It's not really a big thing tshirts for anyone. But I always love a good T-shirt. But for example if I pop into Zara (a clothing store,nearly in all countries), and I see a pretty t-shirt that I'm sure im gonna buy, I won't automatically get it and carry it around with me while I look for others, I'll leave the top in case I see something even better than this. My style in tops, is mostly tunics!! I don't know why, long tops are my thing! The colour, well I don't care. I bought a woolly (not thick) navy blue tunic-top that i would put over another little top. And I love it. That look makes me look really cool.

Trousers&leggings
Trousers, I'm not a fan of looking for these! I mostly wear leggings now. But you gotta wear trousers sometime! The english world, Tracksuit-bottoms (comfy trousers, and something you could wear while at home on a lazy day) I have lots of pairs of them. I like to wear tracksuit bottoms :) Plus I like them in black, with silver details.

Jeans (trousers)
I do not wear jeans at all. When I was three going up to seven I always used to wear cute little jeans. With pink details, flowers,hearts and a cute pink belt. But when I got upto eight I stopped wearing them. I don't know why! And now when I try them on in a store, they just don't work for me! They don't look good or anything!

Dresses
I love dresses! Every girl does! Short,long,fancy,casual...Doesn't matter!

Tunic tops
Yes, many of these,many of leggings. LONG TOPS WITH LEGGINGS = A TRENDY LOOK! IDK Y i just dont notice that i keep buying EM! Colourful mostly!! Neon colours! Rrrrrright out therrrre

No comments:

Post a Comment