I am actually in new york, but going home tomorrow
just to make things easier the date i wrote this is wednesday april 21 2010
-
I have been tweeting, but not much. I have my seventy followers waiting for me to get my internet to start my crazy tweets again!
As you know, I have joined Tumblr and i love it. So visit me www.ijustwannahavefun.tumblr.com
as i have been posting a lotttt more then here for sure. It is just Blogger has been a bit boring for me now, and i needed a break and is still having it. So, to keep up with me visit my blog site from tumblr and my twitter.
Here are some updates, you might want to read
- I came to america new york for a five day holiday with my mum and nan, but it has been ruined because of Iceland's volcano But airport is now open
- I am in the uk, staying at my grandparents house
So, thats it. My best friend Khadija, i have been emailing 100 emails telling her stuff and asking her things. Just waiting for her 200 replies now! My sister Courtney is in Cyprus, with our auntie doreen and uncle roger.
And my dog lucy is in the uk, and i cannot wait to see her and i spoke to courtney yesterday and she misses lucy lots, but again she has doreen and rogers dogs Lucky and Troy.
Yep, thats it. I have really really enjoyed my holiday in the big apple!
I have visited some great stores, and done some lovely shopping. Macy's and Juicy Couture Forever21 and more! Have made some FABULOUS videos, and cant wait to get net to upload them!!
Phoebe! x
No comments:
Post a Comment