This Cappuccino is awesome, not any other but this one! It is by Nescafe. And the box is kinda trendy! - I like this because the taste is so good, and it creates its own froth! I mean, how good is that!? It comes with a 'choco topping' which is basically, the chocolate powder that makes the cappuccino look good. It has like 9 or 10 saches` in the box, and all you need is to boil some hot water like you would normally to make a hot drink, and put the powder in a cup, and 2 sugar tablets. Pour water in, stir...add some choco powder on the top and woohoo! It looks just like it does on the box!Monday, 1 March 2010
I'm Loving Cappuccino!
This Cappuccino is awesome, not any other but this one! It is by Nescafe. And the box is kinda trendy! - I like this because the taste is so good, and it creates its own froth! I mean, how good is that!? It comes with a 'choco topping' which is basically, the chocolate powder that makes the cappuccino look good. It has like 9 or 10 saches` in the box, and all you need is to boil some hot water like you would normally to make a hot drink, and put the powder in a cup, and 2 sugar tablets. Pour water in, stir...add some choco powder on the top and woohoo! It looks just like it does on the box!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment