Saturday, 19 December 2009

"So you're both funny and weird, how much do you care?"


a


Yes,Yes, I'm back! Me, Sophie Andreou..the most Phoebe Buffay-ish person EVER. Saw Courtney, Or should I say Angel?! Had a blast! So did she. As you can see, the picture on the left is me, yep, that's right. Me, on my bed in CYPRUS, Being silly having fun..."Who took the photograph?" Um..oh that's right, it was Angel! :) 
We had a fantastic night last night, we danced,laughed a zillion times,talked,walked,sang and stuff like that! We're like born to be crazy :) We're crazy gals! Courtney suggested we do some modelling..I had to be the model, Think I said no? No! You're wrong, I said YES! - Except Courtney kept having the colour effects on, and it made them all un-clear a LOT! - Next time, has to be clear! Courtney has a new dog, a BIG dog. A gorgeous,cute,puppy big dog called Troy. I didn't stroke him..was far too nervous! So asked her to put him in, and get Lucky, her other tiny golden doggy! Gave him a kiss on snout,said goodbye, IT. Me & Courtney adore Miley Cyrus's song Party In The USA! We sang it and danced to it, we're the coolest singers ever..except Courtney was just making a tune noise and singing only a little bit, while I was singing the whole song! VERY FUNNY NIGHT! --
Here are some snap shots:










































Only added two, because they is too many!




So, I'll post another post later on today or not. See you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment