Like it?! Yep, nice and bright! Well, today's christmas Eve!! Wow gone so quickly! I have lots of presents to open and stuff so yay :) I'll post another post tomorrow :)
Other sites where you can find me...and..my sister
Twitter - I love Twitter, so be sure to follow me to get latest updates on ME! (Although Friday.April.2nd I am going to the uk, and i will not have internet for maybe three..or so weeks. But I will try to tweet on my mobile :D)
www.ijustwannahavefun.tumblr.com - Tumblr is my new favourite blog site!! Follow me on there too for more fun! I'll be posting mostly photos on there with a bit of text.
The Twitter Of My Sister - Courtney doesn't tweet as much as I do. But sometimes, its just worth following her!!
Collab Twitter with My Sister - SophieCourtney twitter. When me and courtney get together and comes around mine to sleep for the night (she lives with our auntie and uncle because me and our mum move around a LOT, and she has her school and friends she wouldn't want to leave)
I'm Sophie, a eleven year old girl who loves to dance. I love music, without music in the world it'd be boring. I love to travel, me and my Mum travel a lot. She has travelled almost everywhere and never stops. I'm half greek, I'm not exactly a fan of that though! I love fashion & cosmetics..OH and Lush products!! I'm fantastic at computers (yes, i am) everybody asks me questions if they have a problem! I LOVE watching Friends!!!! I think I have the entire collection! I like watching Benidorm, I have the whole collection of that. So, follow me on here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment