< Me & Khadija, [another episode of ANNOYING SIS!] we saw each other on Saturday!! Had SO much fun! WE'RE GONNA REALLY MISS EACH OTHER WHEN I FLY TO THE LAND WHERE TIME STANDS STILL! But still...i get to see old bestie COURTNEYY EVANS!:) LOL, if she reads this..forget Khadija, I'M DEAD! NOT! Okay, sorry I haven't blogged for a long time, but you have to admit been TWEETING a lot of times! Tesco Mobile gave me two days of free internet, so on da way to london in my dads car on the motorway i was TWEETING ON TWITTER!! Plus @monicagemma (Khadija's twitter) tweeted to say she enjoyed da day..lol! I LOVE MY MOBILE! -
Tuesday, 15 December 2009
I adore Friends & THE TWO SISTASSS
< Me & Khadija, [another episode of ANNOYING SIS!] we saw each other on Saturday!! Had SO much fun! WE'RE GONNA REALLY MISS EACH OTHER WHEN I FLY TO THE LAND WHERE TIME STANDS STILL! But still...i get to see old bestie COURTNEYY EVANS!:) LOL, if she reads this..forget Khadija, I'M DEAD! NOT! Okay, sorry I haven't blogged for a long time, but you have to admit been TWEETING a lot of times! Tesco Mobile gave me two days of free internet, so on da way to london in my dads car on the motorway i was TWEETING ON TWITTER!! Plus @monicagemma (Khadija's twitter) tweeted to say she enjoyed da day..lol! I LOVE MY MOBILE! -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment