Hello everybody! Obviously I'm waiting for big bro *Andrew,seriously Big bro? I don't think so..* to come down, and finally gimme my birthday money! But, he's like coming later on...so I'm waiting for nothing. Big Andrew *lol* is having ANOTHER baby! Yayyyyyyyy! A girl! Stefan *their lil boy* is gonna have a sister! ME, i'm going to be an aunty AGAIN, I'm an auntie to four babies now! Other big mean-y bro Rickey, has a girl and boy and now Andrew does. -Seriously Kailey is gnna crack. WE'RE ALL AUNTIES!!!!!Cool:) - Dad's a grandad! Maria Luca *Andy & Rickey's mum* is a nanny.
I used to be an auntie to Stefan,Andrea and Marianna, now i'm an auntie to another lil girl as well. She isn't even born yet:) ----WaitUntilITellJenniferrrrr! Looooooool! *My big sis, hates being aunty*
Going home tomorrow! Can't wait to see Miss Zebra! (KHADIJA MONICA GEMMA ZIAI!)
and DADDY!
Mums happy 4 Andrew, me too but seriouslyy!
PEOPLE I MISS BUT ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE-GIVE EM NICKNAMES TOO
COURTNEY ANGEL!
EVI EVOEY
KATIE MILEY FAN FIRST
& LAST BUT LEAST STUPID RYAN.
:))))))))))
No comments:
Post a Comment