Hi everybody! So I know it's been like a week or so since I last posted my totally annoying hair post. But, a few days ago I got this awesome idea. You know how i sometimes post random videos with courtney on my vlog YT channel? Well, I came up with an idea of creating a channel for me and her. Well, You have to verify your account with you MOBILE NUMBER. When i signed up for my beauty and vlog channel, I didn't have to enter my cell phone number. There was no other Options like to verify with your email address instead of mobile number. I typed in my mobile number and selected the country 'Cyprus' which is where I am. It said it is wrong!! THIS IS MY REAL NUMBER....!!!!
I just can't be bothered anymore!
Ughhh!
P.S My dad is coming in a few days, courtney is coming back TONIGHT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment