Don't ask why, but I've turned beauty which means, I'm loving beauty products and really love buying them!
I did before, but now I'm really organized with my hair/cosmetic/body products. I even spray my fake roses with a pufume!
The product that are on my dressing table are:
-Loreal Studio Line Silk&Gloss fixing mousse (they don't test on animals anymore, i don't think)
-Claire's The Sweet Shop body mist (in a shape of an ice cream and pink with glitter)
-Lee Stafford Hair mist,Hair spray and two hair colours Passionate pink and rockin red
-A dry shampoo-can't spell the name
-2 mini Impulse' True Love,Romantic Spark and Tease
-Superdrug Miami Breeze body spray
-Charlie Secret
-Charlie Pink
-Charlie Pink in a pufume bottle
-2 Hannah Montana body sprays
-Hannah Montana pufume
Yeah. Today I came back from shopping in The Body Shop and bought 2 soaps and body butters.
I love Lush Rockstar soap and A Ring Of Roses butter cream!
Follow me on Twitter
Subscribe to my beauty channel
Subsribe to my official youtube channel
Monday, 25 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment